Elite Machine Works & Fabrication
We provide the following machining and fabrication services:
• Custom CNC Machining
• High Precision Machining
• Large Capacity Machining
• Custom Equipment Building
• OEM Gear Box/Reducer Rebuild Facility
• Tool & Die – Design & Manufacturing
• Surface Grinding Capabilities
• CWB Certified Welding including Mild steel, Structural’s, To high grade Alloys such as C-276 Hasteloy
• Complete Mining Equipment Overhual & Rebuilds
• Certified ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Control Program
• Rebuild & Fabrication of Hydraulic Cylinders
• Full CAD Design Services for special equipment needs
• Gibbs CAM production turning, milling & 5 Axis Milling software
• Line Boring Service ONSITE & OFFSITE
• 24/7 Emergency repair service
The TALOS STEEL facility is 10,000 square feet in area and 30 feet high, featuring a complete range of specialized machining equipment (lathes, milling machinery, boring mills and drill presses.) Our largest lathe has the ability of turning up to 30 feet in length and has a double bed in order to accommodate larger circumferences. Our boring mill has a universal attachment for vertical and horizontal machine work on oversized items, and our drill press can adjust to work on parts that are 20 feet in diameter.
There is a dedicated welding section that further complements our machine shop, and we have a 20 ton overhead crane that is able to run the entire length of the shop floor for convenient transport access for all parts and materials to our machines.
The TALOS STEEL facility is well equipped to handle large items (frames, buckets and shafts) for applications in construction, mining and other heavy industries. We also have an array of medium to smaller sizes of equipment available for your tasks that don’t require large machine work.